Connect With US on
Rio
Intribe
StoreLocator

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Cute summer shorts!

The new collection at Reliance Trends is taking me by surprise. Every piece from new collection is bang on trend, top on quality and light on pocket. I am so looking forward to revamp my entire summer wardrobe without rethinking about budget. If you haven't yet stepped into your nearest Reliance Trends Store ..... believe me, you are missing the fun big time !!



Starting the roller coaster shopping ride with this super casual and comfy look, will keep you up on the fashion meter. Crisp ombre shirt in soft cotton will beat the black and blue out of summer. Its one versatile piece which needs to be own by every fashionista ... can be worn casually or formally. Perfect for Friday dressing too. I paired it with a cute summer short for a casual look and a shopping bag to complete the look.











No comments:

Post a Comment