Connect With US on
Rio
Intribe
StoreLocator

Thursday 20 March 2014

Reliance Trends presents Neeta Lulla at LFW 2014 - Through FM's Lens!

Hello Beauties!

So here I'm about to scribble on my Day Two action from the fashion extravaganza - The Lakme Fashion Week Spring / Resort 2014.

I was invited by Reliance Trends to catch unveiling of Neeta Lulla's collection at Lakme Fashion Week on Day 5 - I cashed on to the opportunity as I'm a huge Neeta Lulla creation fan plus I would be repressing as a Fashion Blogger for Reliance Trends which was really Awesome.
So here is my experience of the event and would take a virtual tour through FM lens.
I arrived for the show a bit late than expected - Blame it to Mumbai's traffic :D but I wasn't stepping inside the huge Grand Hyatt premises until I click few pictures for an outfit post on the lush green scenic ambience on the outside. Two cuties that I was in constant touch while I was travelling to the Hotel was Shivi & Garima from Cosmochics & Trust me it was such a pleasure, awesomeness and relief to meet Garima as I stepped in - She comes across a very sweet soul with a warm attitude - I really enjoyed her company and missed Shivi as she couldn't make it to the even.

Reliance Trends presents Neeta Lulla - Show 29 LFW 2014 :

We were privileged to secure 3rd row from the ramp and witness a more zoom view of the show ;). As we were getting comfy in our seats I noticed B-Town beauties arriving to the action scene to secure the front row were Shilpa & Shamita Shetty, Esha Deol, Maria Goretti and Mini Mathur - I was starstruck for a moment !
& moments later lights fades off, music rolls on and those gorgeous models graced the ramp is stunning Neeta Lulla creations.

The collection was simply a great blend of Indian and Western culture that included simple long tunics, crop tops, sheer layered creations and my favorite waistcoats and long jackets. The color play was another mark of genius - From the dark hues of blues and browns it moved towards yellows and corals and halted at beige and pinks - I mean so much variety on offer in terms of both design and color - what else a Fashionista wants!. The colors were apt for summer and the hint of metallic embellishment added up to the beauty and freshness of the outfits.
and as I was scanning through the models to pick my number one choice - I hear boys going crazy and noisy that included my stupid bro - I saw lovely smokey fog hides the ramp and walks out of the illusion - The gorgeous Priyanka Chopra in a lovely floor length beige tunic dress with metallic embellishment and I had my favorite pick with that sexy ramp walk ;). She has the most stunning stage presence and "What Attitude Boss" - She literally sets the ramp on fire !

"I would say the creation in collaboration with Reliance Trends was another masterstroke from the ace designer Neeta Lulla"
Post the show, Me, Garima and My PeeCee struck bro were about to leave the event in such high but to our surprise - We were lined up for a feedback video by Reliance digital team and suddenly we turned into those nervous kittens. Well after 20 mins wait all sailed smoothly and we left the event with smiles.

Article by Forever Magnifico!

No comments:

Post a Comment